Why Sell With Us?
With over 15 years of experience, our agents combine their active knowledge of the Real Estate industry and its connecting matters, to present you with a unique sales experience. Not only are our agents real estate experts, but we also boast expertise in legal matters, construction issues, tax saving strategies, landlord-tenant issues and more. We provide a comprehensive approach to the sale of your home or investment property. Whether you desire to cash in on your equity and retire to the tropics, to save your home from foreclosure, to avoid bankruptcy, or you simply desire to sell, we will assist you all the way.
The Sale Process:
- We begin the process with a consultation which allows us the opportunity to decide the best course of action for you. Are there upgrades needed? Do you need to quickly sell?
- Depending on the size of the home or investment property, we may have to refer you to a Landlord-Tenant attorney. Should the property be sold with its tenants? Are they willing to move? Buyers of smaller homes tend to prefer a completely vacant house for their family to move in.
- A comparative market analysis is done on your home or investment property, with accommodations made for the home’s condition. For a commercial or multiple dwelling property, an income analysis will be conducted, with considerations made for the property’s potential and location.
- We market your listing. Our buyers are waiting to see your property and to make the step as homeowners or investors. Our team of photographers, marketers and industry professionals will showcase and market your property so that you receive the best offer.
- Once we present all your offers with pre-approvals or proof of funds, you can then sign the Contract of Sale with your attorney. We can also recommend one for you. Always review your contract and understand its terms.
- We facilitate the closing process. Does the contract preparation need to be expedited? Was a title search ordered? Was an appraisal conducted? Our team ensures that your attorney stays on top of things so that you don’t lose out on a great deal.
- As you move closer to the closing date, we conduct a final walk-through with the intended buyer. We sit through closing with you and ensure that the proceeds go to your pocket.